Khwezi Skills Training was formed in order to enhance the efforts of the National Skills Development Strategy and the Skills development act. Khwezi Skills Training supports the new legislative policy dispensation given the historic background of education and training which includes: disintegration, lack of national unifying standards, lack of articulation and mobility between and across institutions and learning programs. Furthermore, we are passionate about community development and poverty alleviation programs which seek to restore the dignity of our people.
Our approach of training and skills development is derived mainly from the following pieces of legislations and Acts:
- The SAQA Act
- Further Education Act
- Skills Development Act
- Skills Development levies Act
- Employment Equity Act
- NSDS IV (National Skills Development Strategy)
To be rated amongst the best and reliable education, training and development partner by offering professional and practical solutions to our clients.
Our Core Values
- Shared Vision
Our Promise to You
- To carry out the principles of UBUNTU in all our dealings
- To provide a long-lasting and mutually-beneficial relationship with our clients
- To meet and exceed the requirements and expectations of our clients, in terms of quality and value-add
- To maintain a high level of ethical and professional conduct with our valued partners and clients
- To Innovate and tailor make solutions to suit each and every clients unique needs
- To make sure all your projects become a RESOUNDING SUCCESS!